Pionex was the first cryptocurrency exchange with built-in automated trading bots. It was launched in 2019. It has become an international platform. 16 trading robots are available to traders for free. These bots allow traders to automate trading.
Pionex is a trusted broker that serves more than 100,000 clients each month. It handles $5 billion in trading volume every month. Pionex offers innovative mobile apps as well as competitive trading fees. This makes it an ideal choice for investors who trade large volumes on the go.
Automating your investment strategy using in-built trading bots eliminates the need for you to monitor the market constantly.
How Pionex works
Pionex is much more than a cryptocurrency exchange. Pionex provides tools to create customisable automated trading strategies with free bots. Pionex offers 12 trading bots to novice and expert traders. API key trading can be a great way of reducing the need to monitor the market 24/7.
Bots can be complicated and clients need to have programming knowledge. Pionex bots are easy to set up. You can copy trade to follow top investor bots.
Pionex features explained
There are many top robots:
Top Recommended Platforms
78% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trading forex or CFDs on margin involves a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may suffer a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment.
CFDs are complex instruments and involve a high risk of losing money quickly because of the leverage effect. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Trailing Buy Bot: When an asset’s value drops, it adds to it. When the price changes buying stops
- Trailing Sell Bot: Orders to place trailing stop orders in order to limit losses in the event of market changes
- Smart Trade Bot: Use trailing stops or fixed stops to profit from market trends.
- Grid Trading Bot: Buys and sells orders within a price range. This ensures steady and small profits from standard volatility. This is a great tool for beginners and newcomers to automation.
- Reverse Grid Bot: This bot increases your holdings when coin prices fall. This bot sells coins at high prices relative to the predetermined upper and lower limits.
- Margin Grid Bot: Makes a profit lending crypto coins to Pionex users. You can also trade with additional capital.
- Leveraged Grid Bot: Combines leverage with margin loans to enhance the results of the standard gridbot. You can choose from 1:1.2, 1:1.5, 1:2 and 1:1.3 leverage rates
- The leveraged reverse grid bot: This adds to the standard reverse generator robot to increase trading results. There are three available leverage ratios: 1:1.2, 1:1.5, 1:2 and 1:3.
- Infinity Grid Bot: This is a more advanced profit release strategy that is similar to the grid bot. It works in percentages and does not have an upper limit. Investors who believe the market will rise are best served by this option.
- Bot Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP), Bot: Buys and sells large amounts of cryptos in smaller quantities during a given period. This results in an average asset price
- Dollar-Cost Averaging Bot: Recurring purchases at regular intervals are used to offset volatility
- Spot Futures Arbitrage bot: This bot is designed for futures markets. It capitalizes on market price differences between futures and spot. APR returns between 15% to 50% Pionex SAFU compensation is also available, up to a maximum amount of 50,000 USDT
Check out their tutorials to find the best Pionex bot for your trading strategy.
Pionex pricing format
Pionex bots come free. This is the main draw. Pionex bots are free of hidden taxes, one-time fees or monthly subscription fees. This is not as simple as you might think.
Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange that makes its money by charging exchange fees.
Every transaction is subject to a 0.05% fee. A fixed fee is charged for the withdrawal of different tokens or coins. On their official website, you can find a complete list.
Pros and Cons
|12 trading bots are available for free
|Fiat currency cannot be used to fund accounts
|All transactions are subject to low fees
|Well-designed mobile offering
Pionex is the best platform to trade for beginners. Pionex does not require API keys, there are no monthly subscription fees and trading fees of less than 0.05%.
Pionex is simple to use. It is also mobile-friendly. The entire team has worked hard to make it great.
Pionex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that makes it easy to learn automated trading. You will learn all about the bots and be able to understand their functions. Due to the 120+ coins and large liquidity, orders will be filled quickly.