A community of traders manages Superalgos, an open-source platform for infrastructure building that is free and open-source. According to the main page, it’s a trading intelligence portal. It is used by traders to build automated crypto trading bots. This platform is not a plug-and-play solution that you can master in just a few hours. It’s not suitable for traders who don’t have any trading skills.
In a visual scripting environment, technical users can access all key components of cryptocurrency trading automation. This review will cover the platform’s pros and cons as well as exchange compatibility.
How Superalgos works
Let’s now talk about its functionality. The developers provide more than 20 pages of information about the system, including claims and features:
- This system allows us the freedom to test different trading strategies.
- Live trading, backtesting and paper trading can all be managed by you.
- You can also use your own combination of indicators to the system.
- The testing engine produces accurate simulations.
- Trading strategies can be tested on a live exchange.
- The developers provide a trading platform.
- Different calculating methods can be used with different outputs.
- The board supports machine-learning.
- Both the platform and bots are free to use and open-source.
- API Data Fetcher Bots, API Maps allow you to connect to any API.
- The Integrated Charting System can be used to visualize and analyze trading performance as well as test results.
- We do not have any hidden fees or other reasons to charge.
- We can work without any restrictions on flow or bots for testing.
- Anyone can view the code.
- You can create a community to work together for better code quality.
- The system doesn’t have access to our money.
- It is possible to start even if you have no experience.
- Unlimited backtest sessions are possible
- Bots allow us to interact simultaneously with multiple markets on different exchanges.
- Superalgos coordinates the operation’s various aspects, including data mining as well as trading.
- This platform allows us to deploy network nodes without requiring any configuration.
- It works with Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other operating systems.
It is free to use crypto trading bot. Superalgos can also be downloaded from Github for free, making its features available to everyone.
Pros and Cons
- It is possible to work in an automated manner
- There are many strategies and indicators that can be used.
- The system can be downloaded for free
- Risk advice is not given
- Actual trading results cannot be provided
Exchanges supported by Superalgos
Superalgos supports over 120 exchanges. These are just a few:
- Bitpanda Pro
Superalgos, a trading platform, connects bots and allows the development of trading strategies. This presentation provides all the details about the system as well as how it works. It also highlights some of the potential challenges we may face if we sign up. This presentation does not include backtest reports or trading results.
Top Recommended Platforms
73% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs from this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
CFDs are complex instruments and involve a high risk of losing money quickly because of the leverage effect. 65.3% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Superalgos is best suited to professional traders with a good understanding of programming languages as well as market experience. Although they provide documentation and tutorials for ease of use, it does not guarantee profitability. Superalgos can be used by beginners. Investors can also configure their codes to suit market conditions.