Are you interested in learning about the best bitcoin roulette sites but don’t know where to get all the information you need to make an informed decision? Well, like always, Coinargus is committed to bringing you the best information you’ll not find on other websites. Plus, we always keep all our posts transparent.
Now to the business of the day, the best bitcoin roulette sites usually give their teeming users tons of incredible benefits, including mouthwatering welcome bonuses. Whether you’re a high roller or new to these websites, we will be showing you shortly; you’re sure to enjoy tons of incredible benefits you just won’t enjoy on other websites.
But with all of the competition in the bitcoin casino roulette space today, which sites are suitable for you currently? Well, read on as we delve into all of the details shortly.
Just to bring you up to speed, each bitcoin roulette website we have come across offers users tons of rewards and bonuses. But is that enough to woo users? Well, let’s take a moment to explore some of the top Bitcoin roulette sites as well as general roulette sites and compare their advantages and disadvantages.
Because we always try to keep our posts transparent and unbiased, we will only focus our attention on bitcoin roulette sites that have built their trust and reliability. This is pretty important for both newbies and experienced roulette players with tons of experience in this space. Also, we will provide newbies with some tips on how they can take part in the action by purchasing some bitcoin.
In today’s post, we will explore:
Top Recommended Platforms
78% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trading forex or CFDs on margin involves a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you may suffer a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment.
CFDs are complex instruments and involve a high risk of losing money quickly because of the leverage effect. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- The best bitcoin roulette sites: We will particularly focus on websites that have built a track record in terms of transparency, security, and reliability. Also, we will explore some pros and cons of these websites.
- We will also consider some of the unique benefits of playing online bitcoin roulette.
- You’ll also learn how you can get started playing bitcoin roulette by buying some bitcoin.
Note: Today’s post is in no way an endorsement for gambling. Instead, this article is like every other article published on Coinargus. It is an educational piece, carefully researched and written to enlighten people on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as it relates to online roulette.
Top bitcoin roulette sites
Having provided you with some background on bitcoin roulette, it’s time to delve into the nitty-gritty of today’s post by taking you through our list of the best bitcoin roulette sites. Here, check them out.
- Casino Alpha
Now, let’s look closely at each of these Bitcoin roulette sites and explore their unique preposition, shall we?
Stake ranks as one of the popular destinations for betting crypto on sports and casino games. Since the website launched some years ago, it has attracted tons of roulette players for many reasons too. We love the website’s intuitive user interface, which makes the platform easy to navigate for just about anyone. Plus, they offer a variety of sports/games you just won’t find on many bitcoin roulette websites.
Even though the platform doesn’t currently offer users any welcome bonus, there is no denying that they are one of the best crypto gambling sites around, thanks to their VIP perks, cashback, and rewards.
General information about Stake:
- Year launched: The company was founded in 2017
- Supported cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, EOS, Tron, Dogecoin.
- Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Filipino, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
- License(s): Curacao Gambling Authority
When it comes to registration, the Stake website doesn’t require tons of complicated registration processes. That said, you’ll need to complete KYC level 1 to complete your first deposit. What KYC level 1 really means is that you’ll need to submit basic information like name, residential address, and date of birth. And yes, you can always change this information along the way.
Like other competitors in this space and for regulatory reasons, Stake reserves a right to ask for additional KYC documentation. This is aimed at confirming your identity and location. What makes Stake unique is that they are privacy-friendly. But guess what, not every player on the Stake platform is expected to complete this step.
The Stake platform takes users’ security pretty seriously. That‘s why they always recommend players to activate 2FA (2-factor Authentication). This is aimed at protecting their funds from dubious actors.
Pros and Cons
- Stake provides users Lifetime Rake back.
- If you sign up with our code, you’ll enjoy up to 15% rakeback on all your wagers, and that’s for a lifetime.
- Highly reliable
- The platform is highly rated by players
- It offers two-factor authentication, a unique feature that adds an extra layer of security to your account.
- Offers provably fair games, compared to other platforms. With this, you can verify the results of some of their games.
- Impressive customer service. Thanks to this, users can get their issues resolved promptly. Plus, they offer support in many languages.
- Large crypto variety: The platform lets users make deposits in more than 130 cryptocurrencies.
- Remarkable betting odds: By opting for this platform, you’ll be able to bet on more than 100 different outcomes on major events.
- With over 1,021 games available, Stake provides casino games for just about anyone. Plus, they offer 16 exclusive games you’ll not find on other platforms.
- Very active community: Stake provides players an opportunity to interact with each other in almost eight languages. This option means that players won’t feel alone.
- High returns to players: Players will enjoy up to 99% RTP on some games.
- Attractive promotions: Stake regularly rolls out attractive promotions to its teeming players, including winning a Lamborghini Huracan Evo.
Here are some things we really don’t like about the platform.
- Sport betting odds: While the platform provides attractive betting odds, other sportsbooks may offer better odds on significant events.
- Limited information: It is pretty challenging to find restrictions, fees, and payout details associated with this platform.
- Missing welcome bonus: Unlike other platforms that provide players with welcome bonuses, Stake doesn’t offer welcome bonuses. That said, their instant payouts and excellent promotions still rank them among the best.
GGPoker has earned its place among the best bitcoin roulette sites. And guess what? All of the remarkable benefits waiting for you on this platform are enough to get your adrenaline popping. Read on to get some general information about GGPoker.
- The company was launched in 2014 and has continued to appeal to sports casino players across the globe.
- Supported cryptocurrencies: At the moment, GGPoker only supports two cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Tether.
- Supported languages: Currently, the platform supports 15 languages including, English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Japanese, Thai, Turkish, Latvian, Portuguese, Polish, Estonian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Mandarin).
- License(s): Curaçao, United Kingdom, Isle of Man.
Unlike the Stake platform that allows anonymous play, GG Poker doesn’t offer anonymous play. What this means is that players are required to complete KYC before they can initiate withdrawals.
Since GGPoker launched some years ago, it has built a solid reputation for itself. So far, there aren’t any serious complaints about the company. Plus, the company enjoys support from reputable figures who also double as the company’s Brand Ambassadors.
Like we mentioned right from the get-go, the GGPoker bitcoin roulette site offers tons of perks you’ll not enjoy with other sites. Read on for some extras that come with signing up on this website.
- Impressive reputation: Since launching in 2014, this platform has continued to offer its services transparently. As of the time of putting together this guide, there hasn’t been any complaint against this casino.
- Provably fair: GGPoker offers a Random Number Generator that has been certified by BMM Testlabs.
- Exclusive poker games: The platform offers players access to exclusive poker games like Spin & Gold, All-in or Fold, Flip & Go, and Rush & Cash.
- Casino games for everyone: At GGPoker, players have exclusive access to over 1000 casino games, including Slots and Live Casino.
- GG Poker mobile app: The platform’s app is available both on iOS and Android.
- Impressive features: GGPoker has an exciting range of features like SnapCam, Pokercraft, and more you’ll not find at other casinos.
- No anonymous play: With GGPoker, there is no anonymous play as KYC is required for withdrawals.
- Missing sportsbook: GGPoker doesn’t offer players sportsbooks. That said, they make up for this with their vast array of poker games.
Bitstarz sits as one of the most reputable top casino sites in the world right now. The cool part is that they offer their players tons of bonuses as well as opportunities to win. With the vast collection of provably fair games and impressive customer service they provide, only very few casino platforms can offer the tons of exciting services you enjoy with Bitstarz. Here are some general information about the platform you should know.
- Bitstarz was founded in 2014 and has continued to deliver top-notch services to casino players.
- Supported cryptocurrencies: At the moment, the platform supports six popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Supported languages: English, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese.
- License(s): Curaçao
Compared to other casinos we have highlighted earlier, Bitstarz offers anonymous play. That said, you may be required to do KYC verification depending on the currency you use.
Since the platform launched several years ago, they have built their reputation to enviable heights. Little wonder why the platform is trusted by tons of players. Besides being around for quite some time, the platform offers players access to tons of games. Plus, their customer service is one of the best there is currently.
There are a lot of things we love about Bitstarz. Read on as we take you through some of them.
- Provably fair games: Most games available on this platform can immediately be verified by each player.
- Exclusive games: There are tons of games available on this platform. And the cool part is that they are labeled.
- Plenty of games to play: One thing you’ll love about Bitstarz is their assorted collection of games. With over 3500 games to choose from, you’re sure going to have a swell time on this site.
- Impressive customer service: As we mentioned earlier, Bitstarz offers one of the most impressive customer services we have seen so far. And yes, their customer service reps are available 24/7
- Anonymous play: While Bitstarz offers anonymous play options, you may be required to complete KYC verification depending on the currency you’re using.
- Quick payouts: One thing you have got to love about Bitstarz is its fast and hassle-free payouts. Most payouts average 10 minutes to complete.
Having looked at some fantastic benefits of using the Bitstarz platform, let’s take a close look at some not-so-cool things about Bitstarz, shall we?
- Missing Sportsbook: One of the most significant issues with Bitstarz is that they don’t offer sportsbooks. But we doubt if that will be a problem, especially considering that they provide tons of casino games you can play right from the get-go.
- No poker: The platform doesn’t offer video poker services.
- Selection-based VIP program: The VIP program offered by Bitstarz is based on selection. To this end, you can’t just sign up for it, which isn’t such a great thing.
If you’re looking for a licensed casino that allows you to gamble with crypto, you’ll not go wrong to sign up for this Curacao-licensed online casino. And like all of the platforms we have highlighted so far, you’ll need to verify your identity. Here is some general information you’ll need to know about Roobet.
- Year established: Roobet was established in 2018 and has become the go-to casino platform for people looking to gamble with cryptocurrency.
- Supported currencies: At the moment, Roobet supports three cryptocurrencies, and they include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Supported languages: Roobet currently supports three languages, including English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- License(s): Curacao.
Since Roobet requires all players signing up on their platform to complete KYC verification, it means that you can’t use the platform anonymously.
Being in the business for several years and trusted by thousands of players has helped the company to build a solid reputation. Most reviews on third-party sites are overwhelmingly positive. In terms of track record, there is nothing out there to dent the company’s reputation.
Excellent reviews: Roobet enjoys support from tons of players who enjoy what the platform offers. Plus, there are tons of great reviews about the platform on third-party sites. Once your account has been verified, then withdrawing from Roobet is a stroll in the park. In terms of payout reviews, we didn’t find any damning reviews online, which is fantastic.
- Provably fair: The probabilities about the outcomes in the games offered by the Roobet platform are all verifiably fair. What this means is that you can simply trust maths to win.
- Easy calculations: Roobet is powered by its own Roobido currency, which is pegged to popular cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. This option makes it easy for players to know how much they are betting.
- Mobile options: The Roobet platform makes it easy for players to seamlessly glance at wagers either from their computer or directly from their mobile device on the go.
- Interesting promotions: With Roobet, players can win games and become eligible to receive a portion of other players’ losses during a finite amount of time. And guess what, these promotions don’t require users to have a Roobet promo code.
- Not available globally: Since the platform doesn’t allow registration from some specific regions, some people may not be able to sign up for an account on the platform.
- No anonymous playing: Roobet is pretty strict with its KYC verification. Also, you’ll have to pass AML verification. But guess what, many players love this about the company as it exemplifies their legitimacy.
- A tad confusing: The Robido system implemented by the platform tends to confuse some players.
Bitcasino has earned its way to the top and now sits shoulder to shoulder with some of the best online casino and sportsbook platforms. Launched in 2104, the company has continued to wow players with innovative features. And the cool part is that the platform accepts crypto deposits, making them an excellent option for crypto enthusiasts looking to go into gambling.
- Year launched: The Bitcasino platform was launched in 2014. And since then, the platform has become a reliable place for people who like to gamble.
- Currencies supported: The platform currently supports a number of digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Dogecoin, Tether, Cardano, Litecoin, and Tron.
- Supported languages: Bitcasino supports multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, and Vietnamese.
- License(s): Curacao
With Bitcasino, there is no anonymous gambling. Plus, players are required to submit basic information, including age, before they are granted access to play.
Bitcasino has built an enviable reputation over the years. Plus, there are tons of positive comments about the platform and its features.
- Impressive reputation: Since the platform launched several years ago, they have remained transparent with their dealings—little wonder why thousands of players trust the platform.
- Casino games for all players: With over 3,235 games available to play, you’ll not run short of games to stake your money.
- Tons of support crypto assets: The platform allows players to make deposits in a variety of crypto options.
- Casino bonuses: With Bitcasino, players are allowed to claim one of over 10 active promotions online.
- Reliable customer support: One thing we love about this platform is its responsive customer support team that is available around the clock to respond to your queries.
- Live chat can only be accessed by registered users: If you don’t have an account on the Bitcasino platform, you may not be able to access the live chat provided by this platform.
- Sport betting odds: The odds provided by this platform are not anywhere close to what you get with other platforms.
- Welcome bonus: Even though players don’t get any welcome bonus on this platform, they have access to tons of promotions and tournaments.
BC.Game is one of the finest online casino platforms we have come across. We like that the platform offers players access to tons of remarkable promotions. And guess what, players have an option to make deposits and withdrawals in over 50 cryptocurrencies. From an opportunity to win 1 bitcoin to a VIP system with exotic trips, BC.Game always has promotions for their players.
- Year launched: BC.Game was launched in 2017. And since then, the platform has attracted thousands of casino players across the globe.
- Supported cryptocurrencies: As we mentioned earlier, BC.Game provides players with an option to make deposits in over 50 cryptocurrencies.
- Supported languages: The platform currently supports 10 languages including English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, and Korean.
- License(s): Malta Gaming Authority.
Even though the BC.Game casino platform lets users anonymously create an account and make deposits in crypto, BC.Game usually requires players to complete KYC verification before players can withdraw funds.
When it comes to the online casino scene, BC.Game has a stellar reputation. And yes, we have only come across a few complaints. In addition to being licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, the company has implemented several mechanisms to ensure your funds’ safety.
- Swap altcoins for BTC, Ethereum, or DOGE: On the BC.Game platform, players can seamlessly bet with any cryptocurrency of their choice.
- Display house edge for each game: This option gives players an edge and improves their chances of winning.
- VIP leveling system with massive rewards: Once players level up, they get an opportunity to win free vacations with other players.
- BC.Game leverages open source code with provably fair games: This option allows you to check and run the code over blockchain to confirm if your games are secured.
- You cannot Freeplay or use JB coins for live casino games: Since that’s the case, it’s important you know the game before playing.
- Players can’t buy crypto on the site: Despite the fact that players can’t buy crypto directly from the BC.Game platform, you can make deposits in dozens of cryptos.
7. Casino Alpha
Casino Alpha has grown to become one of the most reliable gambling platforms out there. Since the platform debuted several years ago, it has become the go-to platform for gamblers looking to bet on casino games, virtual sports, and other sporting events using fiat and cryptocurrency.
- Year launched: Casino Alpha was launched in 2020. Though the platform is still new, they have been able to attract tons of players.
- Supported currencies: Currently, the platform only supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
- Supported languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Italian.
- License(s): Curacao.
One thing we like about the Casino Alpha platform is that users can generate an account using either credit, debit, or E-money account. Thanks to the implementation of digital currencies and wallets, you can also set up an account on this platform anonymously.
Although the company kicked off operations in 2020, they have built a solid reputation for themselves. And yes, their customer service is arguably one of the best we have seen so far.
- Anonymous account generation: Setting up your account on Casino Alpha is almost seamless. All you need to do is connect to a digital wallet, and you’re good to go.
- Outstanding customer support: Besides their responsive 24/4 live support service, the company also responds to complaints made on third-party sites.
- Dark mode: This platform is perhaps the first casino gambling site that lets users enable dark mode. Though this may sound like an underrated feature, it definitely makes the website great.
- Impressive user interface: While most gambling sites look like they were built in the early 90s, Casino Alpha looks superb and even better than some of the best gaming and banking apps out there.
- Lots of promotions: Besides the exciting welcome bonus they offer, Casino Alpha offers a variety of continuous promotions that will undoubtedly attract more players to the platform.
- Very few cryptocurrency options: Casino Alpha doesn’t provide a lot of cryptocurrency options. As of right now, the platform only allows deposit in Bitcoin, Tether, and Ethereum.
- Fairly new: The platform was only launched in 2020. This may impact what players think about their reputation, especially compared to other platforms that have been around since 1990.
Getting started with BTC Roulette
Since we want you to get the hang of everything bitcoin Roulette, we will start from the basics.
Without mincing words, BTC roulette has tons of exciting benefits. But to get started, you’ll need to have some bitcoin in your wallet, which we will be showing you shortly. With the price of bitcoin skyrocketing by the day, now is the best time to get some action with bitcoin roulette.
For people asking about the best options to buy bitcoin, read on for some suggestions. The reason why we are recommending some of these exchanges for bitcoin roulette is that these platforms have no policy against the use of their exchange for gambling purposes, as compared to other exchanges out there. These exchanges include Binance, Kraken, and FTX.
Once you have some bitcoin, the next thing you need to do is understand the basics of Bitcoin, including storing, sending, and receiving bitcoin. This is super important, and we can’t stress it enough. We are sure you have heard unpleasant stories of people’s accounts getting hacked, their BTC stolen, pushing them into financial hardship. All these can be avoided. All you have to do is learn to store, send, and receive your bitcoin correctly.
Also, remember that using cryptocurrency isn’t all that complicated. Some people may make it sound that way, but you’ll understand how easy it is once you know the basics. A weekend afternoon dedicated to learning the ropes of cryptocurrency is enough to get you rearing.
Top reasons to participate in online cryptocurrency roulette
As with everything in life, playing online gambling, especially bitcoin roulette, comes with many risks. While you can make a lot of money, it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. The most significant disadvantage of playing cryptocurrency roulette is the fluctuating prices of cryptocurrencies. While you can win big, if the prices of cryptos are down, it may impact your winnings. Also, you may win small, and the price of cryptos may go up.
In terms of pros and cons, here are some things you should know:
Roulette, just like gambling, is an integral part of a regulatory industry with stringent laws. The laws in this industry are stringent, and punishment can be very harsh. Unfortunately, since gambling is all about finances, roulette players are often on the receiving end of the negative side effects when new regulations are released which affect their favorite crypto roulette sites. Most times, the hardest hit are often U.S. customers— especially since the United States seems to have very prudish laws on everything.
During the very early days of bitcoin, crypto roulette players could find their way around local gambling laws. And that’s because they didn’t have a robust knowledge of the technology. To this end, bitcoin roulette websites were able to get away with weak KYC requirements. That said, the good days are over. Despite the tight grip on this industry, if you do enough digging, you can still find some tips and tricks on how you can be fully anonymous on bitcoin casino sites.
Note: If you use a reliable and robust VPN service, the bitcoin gambling space can open you to a world with many opportunities.
Without a doubt, everyone on the internet today appreciates privacy, especially when it comes to financial privacy. And guess what, online bitcoin roulette can provide that. Some of the best bitcoin gambling sites we have highlighted in today’s post prioritize anonymity over other features and offer this to their players. This gives them an edge over other sites.
Anonymity is one feature that is highly loved by undercover gamblers. The opportunity to make extra bucks without being required to submit basic information like name or address is a big plus for many players.
Loose KYC regulations in the casino space will woo players into exploring online bitcoin roulette sites, especially platforms that guarantee higher levels of privacy. Many traditional fiat-only gamblers are becoming increasingly interested in BTC roulette for privacy reasons.
- Lower fees
Cryptocurrency popularized the concept of decentralized digital cash. Using digital cash, many bitcoin roulette players have been able to bet, win and transfer value quickly and discreetly too. And since there aren’t intermediaries like banks or fiat transfer services, you won’t have to confront high fees. This makes it a win-win for players.
To transfer bitcoin to any of the best bitcoin roulette sites listed in today’s post will only require paying the cryptocurrency-specific mining fees, which is quite fair. If you notice that the fee is a little high, look to see if the roulette site is charging you extra fees and keeping it for themselves.
- Provably fair
Having faith and trust in the bitcoin roulette sites you use is super important and can’t be overemphasized. It’s very crucial that your funds are secure, in addition to the bitcoin roulette sites being legally compliant. Another thing, you must ensure that the odds are fair when playing all their games.
If you’re new to the crypto space, the word probably fair may be alien to you. But just so you know, this term is a common word in the crypto space. While the term might sound confusing, it simply refers to the algorithm used for generating odds in a mathematical way. This mechanism is designed to ensure fairness to players.
Thanks to blockchain technology, bitcoin roulette sites have been able to make their games provably fair. And since almost all cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology, trust is further enhanced when exploring the idea of digital cash. The best bitcoin roulette sites are those that have made all their games provably fair. While this does quite a lot in reassuring players, it also shows that bitcoin roulette sites are undoubtedly fair.
In a nutshell: Which bitcoin roulette site is perfect for you?
Now that you have taken your time to read our comparison of the best bitcoin roulette site, here is our final takeaway:
Take some time to sign up on all the crypto roulette sites we have highlighted in today’s post. Even if these platforms aren’t available in your country, explore all methods to sign up. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at what you’ll learn.
Every player has different tastes when it comes to gambling and playing bitcoin roulette. At the end of the day, your experience is all that matters.
Frequently asked questions
Are roulette sites that accept crypto legal?
Roulette sites that accept crypto as means of deposit and payouts are legal. Since it’s legal to play games on roulette sites using fiat, you can also use cryptocurrencies as means of staking on these platforms. That said, make sure the platform is legal in your country before you proceed.
How to place bets with crypto on roulette sites?
Placing bets on crypto roulette sites has to be the easiest thing to do. All you need to get started is to sign up for an account. Once that’s done, you can proceed to deposit any crypto of your choice. Having done that, you can proceed to place your bets according to the site’s rules. And if you’re able to win, you can withdraw your wins to any address of your choice.
What’s the best bitcoin roulette site, in your opinion?
The best bitcoin roulette sites are those that allow players to stake legally. Outside of that, the best sites are those that meet your needs, especially in terms of withdrawal limits, cryptocurrencies accepted, bonuses, and VIP packages. All these factors should factor in your decision to use a particular platform.
Why do gamblers love bitcoin roulette?
Bitcoin roulette has some incredible advantages over fiat roulettes, and that’s because deposits and withdrawals on bitcoin roulette sites are often faster and cost less when compared to playing with fiat funds. Thanks to this advantage, bitcoin roulette sites are able to offer bigger bonuses and mouth-watering VIP programs to loyal players.