3Commas is simple to use, and an excellent option for beginners who want to trade with bots. 3Commas works with all major cryptocurrency exchanges. Spot trading interfaces are also available, which provide risk management tools for manual trades.
What does 3commas really cost?
|Starter Package||Start at $22/Month|
|Intermediate package||Start at $37/Month|
|Pro package||Start at $75/Month|
3Commas Pricing and Plans
3Commas subscriptions are refundable at any time. You can choose to have your subscription for a month, six months or yearly. If you choose a longer term, you will receive a 15% discount for 6 months and 25% for one year.
- TradingView Signals
- Simple bots
- Bot copying and viewing
- Both directions can be traded using the same trading algorithm
- All plans include all features
- Composite bots
- Bitmex and ByBit Bots
We can offer a special package for businesses upon request. Pricing will be determined individually. Your case will determine whether you receive priority support or customized features.
All plans can be bought with credit card payments, PayPal transfers, or cryptocurrency wallets. Customers of 3commas can choose the payment option that suits their needs, depending on which plan they are purchasing.
Pros and Cons
|Starter Pack is affordable||The starter plan is limited in functionality|
|No registration fees|
|Pro Version: Free|
3commas: Key Features
- Functionality – 3Commas, a web-based platform offering a range of functions and detailed analytics, offers functionality. To set stop loss and take profit targets, you can use short, simple and composite bots. You can also create your trading strategies.
- Technology – Through API integration, the bot can be integrated to cryptocurrency exchanges. It can be used on any device at all times. You can access your trading dashboard on both desktop and laptop computers. The team has developed mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- A broad range of tools – This platform has many trading tools. Users can monitor portfolios that are performing well, track top-performing portfolios and follow the performance of others. You can also participate in social trading and follow trades by successful traders.
- Exchange Integration – The 3Commmas Team offers automated trading bots for 12 exchanges including Bittrex, Bitfinex and Bittrex.
- Customer Support – The platform is available in English or Russian, and you can get assistance 24 hours a day. Users can submit a request through the Help Centre. You can also reach the team via your Telegram group, Facebook or Twitter. The FAQ page answers most of the common questions.
Exchanges supported by 3commas
3Commas was created to be used with accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges, and not as an exchange. To connect to the service, you will need an API Key from your exchange.
Top Recommended Platforms
73% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs from this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
CFDs are complex instruments and involve a high risk of losing money quickly because of the leverage effect. 65.3% of retail investor accounts lose money trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Binance US
- Coinbase Pro (GDAX)
3Commas: How do you get started?
It’s easy to create an Account. You will find the “Create anAccount” tab on the main page.
1) Create an account
Register at the 3Commas site. Enter your email address. After you confirm your account by clicking on the link in the email you will be able to access the dashboard.
2) Choose the type of bot
There are four types of trading bots: simple, short, short-term, and composite. The simplest trading bot is one trading pair. It is therefore the most straightforward to set up.
3) Connect an exchange
The simple trading bot feature is only available for Binance exchange when you first trade. Connect a Binance account here. Make sure your account is connected via API and holds BNB. The bot can now be named.
4) Choose a trading pair to determine the base trade size
You can select the trading pair you want your bot to trade from the drop-down menu. You can also tell your bot what currency you prefer to use for your first trade.
5) Establish a profit target
Before you make any purchases, it is smart to set a safe trade size. This will enable you to purchase in a controlled way after dips. Safety trades allow you to buy more ETH with the BTC amount you have set when you select ETH/BTC for your trading pair.
Then you can select a profit target. This will tell the trading bot when to sell according to percentages. Once the target profit of 3 percent has been achieved, the trading bot will place a sale order.
6) Choose the type of take-profit
Profits can be taken from either a percentage or a portion of the total volume.
7) Limit the number safety trades
This tells the robot how many safety trades it can make before it stops. The maximum active safety trades count tells the robot how many active safety trades it can make at once.
8) Set price deviation to open safety trades
This tells the trading bot when it can execute safety trades. It is expressed in percentage. If the currency’s value drops by 3%, then the trading bot will execute safety orders. This setting will reset the trading bot to 3 if it reaches 3.
9) Establish trade start conditions
This tells the bot when it should place the first trade. You have the option to choose from TradingView Signal Buy, Strength Buy, TradingView Trade Open ASAP, TradingView Sign Strong Buy Manually, or TradingView Signal Buy.
These steps will enable you to build a trading bot in just minutes. It is easy enough for novice traders to follow. Even though it is simple enough to attract traders with experience, it is easy enough to make them feel at home.
Conclusion: 3commas Review
3Commas is the best platform to help cryptocurrency traders move from manual trading into automated trading. TradingView installed on your computer and trading on an exchange like Binance support the platform, you can make even more use of it. 3Commas is available to advanced cryptocurrency traders who are comfortable with bots. They may find TradingView integration more complicated than necessary.